This is the final part of the live show recorded in London, England on November 10, 2019 where we moved into Q&A. You'll hear me and some other voices. And some laughing.
This audio includes these questions / subjects:
- I have no sober people in my life – can I really do this sober thing without knowing any sober people?
- What are the great benefits of being sober?
- I am still really embarrassed about being sober, maybe it’s my young age…
- How to meet people sober?
- How to deal with big events, like getting married (or Christmas)?
- The genius idea of visiting with the children when you’re at an event filled with over-drinkers.
- How to deal with thinking about ‘bad things’ that happened before when you were still drinking … (shame and regret).
- Also we touch briefly on rumination and/or OCD-fuelled thinking about the same thing over and over.
- What happens when you sign up for the Sober Jumpstart class and how the penpalling works, as well as comments on being sober from codeine with support (in addition to alcohol), and how to hold your head open long enough to get the new sober thinking in there.
I also mention two mini-courses:
- Wolfie > https://mailchi.mp/tiredofthinkingaboutdrinking/wolfie-kindle-single
- Husbands > https://www.tiredofthinkingaboutdrinking.com/husband.htm
hugs from me